- This policy applies to all of the services offered by Audry Nicklin Designs
("We", "Us", "Our").
- This policy covers how We treat personal information that We collect
and receive. Personal information is any information about you that is personally identifiable
(like your name, address, email address, or phone number), and that is not commonly,
- This policy does not apply to practices of companies that are not owned
or controlled by Us, or to people who are not employed or managed by Us.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily.
However, once you have used these links to leave Our site, you should note that We do not have
any control over the other website. Therefore, We cannot be responsible for the protection
and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites
are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the
privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Information: Collection & Usage
- We collect address and email information when you purchase
the Lit Knits Paperback book. We may use this information to contact you about your order.
- We do not collect credit card or PayPal account information.
When you purchase the Lit Knits Paperback book, your payment is handled exclusively by PayPal.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that uniquely
identifies your browser.
- When you visit bear-ears.com, We may set and access cookies on your
- If your browser is set to refuse all cookies, some features of Our
site may not function properly.
- When you send email or other communication to Us, We may retain
those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests,
and improve Our services.
- Disclosure and Use of Personal Information
Audry Nicklin Designs processes personal information only for the purposes for which
it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any other applicable
service-specific privacy notice.
- We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you
with other people or companies.
- Notwithstanding the above, if We have a good faith belief that
access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary,
We may share your personal information to satisfy any applicable law, regulation,
legal process, or enforceable governmental request (which may include, but is not limited
to, responding to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or establishing or exercising
Our legal rights or defending against legal claims).
- Information Security; Confidentiality
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to and/or
unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information.
- Changes to Policy
We reserve the right to update and/or change this policy from time to time.