Bear Ears Terms of Service
- These terms (the "Terms") govern any use by you of Bear-Ears.com (the "Site")
and all of the products, software, services, and web sites (collectively, the "Services") offered
by Audry Nicklin Designs ("We", "Us", "Our").
- By accessing the Site and/or using any of the Services, you agree to be bound
by all of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Audry Nicklin Designs reserves the right
to modify these Terms, at its sole discretion, with or without notice to you.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided "AS-IS" and that neither We nor any third-parties
provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness
or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest
extent permitted by law.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not
signify that We endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and
graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written permission from Us.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property
of, or licensed to, Us are the property of their respective owners.
- All images contained in the Blogger Media Kit are free to use in blog
posts. They can be resized as needed. You must keep the copyright notice in each image in
which it appears.
- You must Include a link to http://bear-ears.com/lit-knits in any blog
post containing the images in the Blogger Media Kit.
- Limitation of Liability
AUDRY NICKLIN DESIGNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT
LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT
OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, THE SITE, THE SERVICES, THE INABILITY TO USE ANY
SERVICE, OR THOSE RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES
RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- Shipping. Shipping rates are calculated using electronic
API calls to the United States Post Office. The Site has no control over changes
that the USPS makes to their API system or the availability of the USPS API system.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the Laws
of the State of California. In the event of any dispute between you and Us, you agree
to take all reasonable steps to resolve the dispute quickly and efficiently first,
through good faith negotiations, and then, through formal mediation or arbitration
if requested by Us.